Marvel at the serene landscape and beautiful skyline of Ras Al Khaimah on a two hour dhow cruise along the majestic Ras Al Khaimah Creek. On this dinner cruise aboard a traditional Arabian wooden sailing vessel, you can take in the picturesque views while relishing a sumptuous multicourse gourmet buffet dinner, which covers welcome drink, appetizing starters, healthy salads, steamy soups, flavorsome main-course specialties, and indulgent desserts.
Choose to have an intimate dining in the dhow’s air-conditioned lower deck or climb on to its partially open upper deck to delight in the refreshing views of the surroundings as you dine. Wherever you prefer to sit, the tables will be elegantly set to ensure that you’ve a totally relaxed and enjoyable dining experience. Soothing music in the background will add to the one-of-its-kind cruise.
SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BOOK
- Transfer options are made available for this tour if you select the with transfer option at the time of your booking.
Special Note-There will be no Live Entertainment or Alcohol served for this Tour activity in the holy month of Ramadan starting off from 24th May 2017 followed by a month approximately.
- Pick up from the Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- 2 hours Cruising
- Welcome drinks
- Mouth Watering Dinner
- Drop off at the Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.